TurboIXP Development System User Manual
 Forum Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Topic  

akidder

1519 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2008 :  12:38:04  Show Profile  Email Poster
TurboIXP Development System User's Manual (Rev A PDF 676kB)

The TurboIXP is a module-based system featuring the Intel RISC IXP465 network processor. The Development System consists of a TurboIXP processor module mated to a TurboIXP solution board.

The module includes:
  • Intel IXP465 network processor
  • DRAM
  • flash memory
  • dual Ethernet PHY

The solution board adds:
  • SM502 graphics controller with LVDS
  • USB 2.0 controller with four USB host ports
  • dual PCMCIA slots
  • a mini PCI slot
  • two Ethernet sockets
  • two CAN bus controllers
  • serial port buffers
  • power supply

Get Notified of Updates

We post changes, updates and errata to this topic as they become available. Subscribe to this topic or the forums to receive email notifications (see below).

You can get automatic email notifications when this, or any Topic is changed or replied to. Simply click the "Subscribe" icon () on the Topic, Forum, or Category list to subscribe. You can unsubscribe () just as quickly.

To cancel or manage subscriptions, click the "My Subscriptions" menu item at the upper right of any Forum page.

Updated 4-Aug-2011 by twhite: Updated to Rev A manual

casner

8 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2011 :  11:47:55  Show Profile  Email Poster
We are using the Turbo IXP board. While there are fair descriptions of the IO mapping for the baseboard, we need detailed IO and interrupt information. I assume that we cannot use any of the CPLD IO as interrupts, which is okay. But how do we set some of the GPIO to work as interrupts? Do we have to put that information in the ADSLOAD.REG, or can we change the registry values later with software? What are the 24 bits I see when I query the ioctls?
Go to Top of Page
  Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Eurotech Support Forums © Eurotech Inc. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000